Monday, June 14, 2021

Presentation for my local Guild

 Hope you are having a wonderful June!! We have had some really warm days and I am enjoying the sights and sounds in the garden. I wanted to take a moment and let you know that I will doing an online presentation called "Petals and Pens" for my local guild on June 21st from 7:00 -9:00PM. You do not have to be a guild member to join the course. Space is limited and there is a registration fee of $25 for non-members which will go directly to the guild. Registration info is available from Carol. You can email her at carol47@bell.net or you can contact me at heather @heathervictoriaheld.com for registration info. My local guild has been a wonderful organization and I have met many life long friends through it. I am excited to offer this demonstration for them. It will mainly be my Victorian Pen etching technique. 




Sometimes, just seeing one technique is enough to launch you into a new direction!! Hope you continue to have a beautiful June!! Hugs all around!

No comments: