Wednesday, December 23, 2020

December Wonder

 As we approach the last days of December in a year like no other, the word that is in my head and heart is Wonder.


I wonder at the year we have had and wonder what 2021 will be like. Despite the challenges this year I have felt so grateful for friends old and new, my dear family and my wonderful group of students.  I am so thankful for being able to keep in touch through email, social media, Zoom, the telephone and snail mail. You have shared photos with me from your gardens, sent me magazine articles to read and shared pieces of your story with me. I am so grateful to you. Whatever your traditions are at this time of year, I hope you have a peaceful and blessed Christmas season. One of my usual Christmas traditions is to create a YouTube video to share with you.



 I have posted it on my channel. I am filled with wonder and hope for 2021. Sending hugs to you all. Merry Christmas dear friends.


No comments: