Saturday, December 3, 2022

Shine Like Stars!

 There will never be a way for me to express my thanks and gratitude to you my dear students, friends and readers of this blog. You have encouraged me this year in so many ways. You sent photos of your work, the plants in your garden and even book covers that you thought I might like. Seeing a glimpse of your lives and watching your work evolve in ways that surpasses my wildest expectations is more blessing to me than I can ever express. Thank you for letting me know that the online classes are a blessing to you as well. I can clearly see the growth in your work and you are continually moving me into new territory as I explore your requests. You are truly stars and  it is a delight to watch you shine.


Let this season be one of peace and joy. Take time to pause and watch the season unfold around you. Nurture yourselves. This time of year can be overwhelming. Thank you for being such a blessing to me! I will be taking two weeks off in mid December to pause as I prepare for my 2023 schedule. A brand new course is being prepared along with Martin Beek for Ardington School. I will be able to indulge my love of the work of Kate Greenaway as we explore Victorian Book Illustrators. Bookplate designs will be part of the course but I couldn't resist the charm of creating a festive infused Kate Greenaway wreath. 

Sending hugs to you all. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and I look forward to peace and hope for 2023. Keep shining like stars!

No comments: