Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Workshop News

September always seems to put me back on track! I am hard at work preparing for my final fall workshops. Taking a quick break from working on the handouts for my Festive Flourish
class in Birmingham to announce some Italian Hand Classes. The Poetic Pen workshop is becoming my most requested class. This freeing script hand has become my default setting when I write. I can get more speed with it than Spencerian and English roundhand. Both English Roundhand and Spencerian play a part in this incredibly playful hand. I will be bringing it to the Ottawa area in March of 2017 as well as to Guelph, Ontario on April 1st of 2017! Those are my only two Canadian classes for 2017. April 7&8th will bring the workshop to Ink.Academy in California
, and in July, I will be teaching it for a full day at IAMPETH in Louisville, Kentucky and then in Hong Kong in August. I will update my workshop schedule on my website as soon as I have more details. I am fully booked for 2017, 2018 and partially booked for 2019 and 2020! It seems surreal to me! I have several guilds who have booked me for their area, but have not chosen a topic yet. But as I get details, I will update the website. If any of these upcoming Italian Hand workshops are in your area and you would like to attend, please email me at heather@heathervictoriaheld.com and I will give you more details. Happy September!

2 comments:

Acornmoon said...

I wish I lived nearer, I would sign up for your classes.

Heather Victoria Held said...

Thank you dear Valerie!!! I wish I lived closer to you! Big hug, Heather