Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Welcoming December

It must be the mild weather we are experiencing these days that gives me the false impression that I have plenty of time to get all of my tasks completed this month.
Despite the Christmas tree being up, Christmas music playing in the stores and lights everywhere, the sight of shoppers in shorts and flip flops in December really throws one off track! But I am keeping that delusion for the moment. The Christmas Season is always a mixed blessing for me. I feel overwhelmed at times, pulled in multiple directions and on sensory overload as I see glitter and bling everywhere. Trying to remember to slow down this year and write to as many people as I can. Each envelope I address
has me cherishing that friendship while I write the note and finish their envelope. It is a small way that I can reach out and visit them this season even though we are miles apart. Hope my blog readers can slow down a bit this season, put pen to paper and revisit a friend.
If you want to view the Christmas video this year, it is posted on youtube.

2 comments:

Createology said...

Your hand addressed envelopes are truly works of HeArt. Your friends are blessed to receive such beautiful and thoughtful gift of your time and talent. Creative Christmas Bliss...

Heather Victoria Held said...

Thank you for the kind words!!!!!
Heather