Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sneak Peek Just for My Blog Viewers!!!!

Chris and I have been working dilegently completing orders while trying to launch a new website which adds a feature for Held Pens..
It is an upgrade from our old site as it should be easier to view on ipads and iphones and it has the ease of being a wordpress site which I understand much more than my old site. I wanted to create some artwork specifically for the site and for the studio and began working on the Held Pens sign a few weeks ago.
My initial idea was to do an art nouveau style but once again the Victorian Muse took over!
So far Chris is being a good sport about all the pink Swarovski crystals and glittering stardust emebellishments. More to come soon!

2 comments:

Limner said...

This is amazing! It's wonderful to see your art from pencil to color. It's instructive, inspirational, and somehow more personal. Thank you.

Heather Victoria Held said...

My pleasure!!!!!Thank you for the kind words! Heather