Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August Study Days

August has been a strange month for me. Lots of work to sort through as I prepare for my busiest fall teaching line up I have had yet. I will be traveling to multiple guilds teaching the Enchanted Letter, English Roundhand, The Artful Flourish and finally Italian Hand. The gears switch slowly between Italian Hand and English Roundhand. Italian Hand has definitely become my default setting and I find that I want to retouch all my letters with Italian Hand shading!!! As I prepare for this workload, I took some time out to study. I will update you shortly with the outcome of a 4 week analytical study that is pushing my brain to the limit! I am not used to drawing things with mathematical precision but have found this to be a wonderful exercise for me! Results soon! But I wanted to show you these new brushes. They are from Rosemary and Co. I am very impressed with them. Love how they respond to my hand. Might just have to get one of each. You can find them online. More soon!

No comments: