Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pens...Pens and More Pens

Creating custom pen holders was something that Chris and I were doing to take care of students in my classes. But we have been overwhelmed with requests for special painted designs and colour combinations. I love the ideas that have been coming from the customers. The designs are stretching me. We currently have a 12-15 week waiting list to get the pens done and shipped. Hoping to bring some to IAMPETH this year as well. Here are a few recent pens. I love the bunny pen!!!
It was created after I posted an Easter illuminated design. I will probably make one for myself in the future. Chris turned the pen out of Holly and it is a dream to work with.
The Pink Princess pen is done on Canadian Curly maple.
This Cyclamen pink pen is also done on Canadian Curly maple and embellished with offhand flourishing. Having fun with these designs.

No comments: