Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Feeling Blessed

Feeling so blessed after a weekend workshop for Capital City Scribes in Austin, Texas. What a delight to come to such a well organized guild!!! They took care of everything that I could possibly need and even had time to show me the Bluebonnets that line the highways and fields! It was such a joy to escape from the brownish muddy landscape of a still thawing Ontario and get into the warmth and full spring temperatures of Austin!!! Pure magic and so restorative to see the greens and the blooming plants. I was happy to share my Enchanted Letter class and look forward to the rest of my workshops this year. I seldom post pictures of myself but my dear friend Trish Taylor captured this picture and I will always cherish this memory.
A few more pictures captured from the weekend of the beautiful blooms on the roadside
. Austin you will be cherished in my heart and memories.

2 comments:

Acornmoon said...

Beautiful, it looks Alpine.

margie said...

Fab iconic blubonnet portrait. Austin misses you!