Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Reflections

I love these autumn days. Every day I go through one of my Commonplace books to find an inspirational autumn quote to work on. I currently have 1 book filled from cover to cover and 4 that still have room for notes. I find this season so inspiring with the colours and the ever changing weather.
This has been an incredibly busy year for me. I am finishing up my teaching commitments with back to back Artful Flourish workshops in Nasville, followed by a trip to Kelowna to teach the Enchanted Letter. In between teaching venues, I will be finishing up Roundhand classes locally and trying to catch up on personal goals in my studio. Even though these days are hectic, I am so thankful for the sights and sounds around me. Nothing like the view of the sun shining through the vibrant Canadian maples. Each walk to the post office has me stopping to bring leaves home for my table! This evening, I was so thankful to be able to letter the name tags for The Artful Flourish participants in Nashville. Many are dear friends and it is a pleasure to see them again and to spend a few days with them.
Looking foward to seeing what autumn looks like in Nashville next week.

No comments: