Monday, June 23, 2014

Sacred Mornings

I wanted you to peek at my morning ritual. I try to guard my solitude in the morning before officially beginning my day. The time with pen in hand outside is very healing and sacred to me.
My backyard is my haven. I am surrounded by the sounds of birds and squirrels. Still love the sound of the Carolina Wrens and the chickadees! They brighten every day. I work under a gazebo at the back of my yard. Today I am working on placecards for the IAMPETH closing banquet.
Each name is a welcome joy to letter.
To my right, I have a little table where Juliett the Jay visits and steals the peanuts I leave out for the chipmunk!
I counted 14 squirrels at the bird feeder and 9 starlings at the suet feeder. Peaceful sounds as I work on a joyful task.

2 comments:

Kathy Saunders said...

A precious glimpse of a joyful life!

Heather Victoria Held said...

Big hug to you dear Kathy!