Friday, July 5, 2013

E is for Everything in Order!!!!

My last official piece of work that needs to be shipped before traveling to Iampeth. Starting July 14th, I take over the role of President of Iampeth and Everything in Order will be my motto for the year! Looking foward to the challenge! This piece represents the first time I have succesfully gilded with Instacoll. My theory has been that gold will stick to anything except instacoll. I have no idea why it was successful this time. But I am grateful. This pen drawn initial is 2 1/4" high on Fabriano Artistico paper. On its way to my dear friend Elaine who sent me a surprise gift this week.

3 comments:

Barbara-Helen Hill said...

Wow, that is great and congratulations - I guess on your new adventure. I say I guess because I don't know what it entails. Anyway, have fun.

Dana said...

I adore this piece! I know she is going to love it!!
xo~

Heather Victoria Held said...

Thanks Dana and Barbara!!!!!