Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pastel Studio Workshop: December 10th


For those of you in the Brantford, Cambridge Kitchener area, I will be doing a one day workshop at the Pastel Studio in Cambridge. I will be teaching Fascinating Pen Flourishing with Background Burnishing. The Pastel Studiois equipped with a beautiful classroom area. Class size will be kept small. You can email me with details about the class. All levels of student are welcome as I will be starting the flourish from basic concepts and expanding to more advanced techniques throughout the day.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Oh, how I wish I lived closer!!

xoxo~~

Dana said...

....and oh, how gorgeous this flowing piece is! It just dances in the air like a ballerina. ~~

Heather Victoria Held said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Victoria Held said...

Thanks Dana!!! I wish you lived closer too!!
xo,
Heather

Jane Farr said...

Beautiful flourish Heather! It would make a fabulous bouquet for a Victorian bride. Your class sounds like a lovely way to spend a day. Wish I could be there!

Heather Victoria Held said...

Thanks Jane!! Should be a fun class!