Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home From Iampeth


Finally home and finished teaching for the time being! Seems like I don't know what to do right now. I have some commission work waiting, I reorganized my entire studio, I want to try several new techniques I experimented with and I have a stack of correspondence to catch up on. Today's post is a piece I did for the Iampeth conference to summarize my class. It is done on Michael's Recollection Cardstock with Bleedproof white, Finetec Gold and Derwent Coloured Metallic Pencils.

5 comments:

Joseph Chapman said...

My new mantra! Though occasionally it's Study, Practice, Drag Wrist Through Wet Bleedproof White, Swear, Reflect.

Glad I was able to be part of one of your classes this summer, and congratulations!

Heather Victoria Held said...

Yes...... I should do a piece to reflect those sentiments!

Jane Farr said...

Welcome Home Heather!! You have had a whirlwind summer. This piece is beautiful (of course!) I think you deserve to Stop, Exhale, Reflect!

Heather Victoria Held said...

Many thanks Jane!! That is exactly what I am doing!!!!

SKIZO said...

Thank you for sharing
This fabulous work with us
Good creations